Learn How to Draw Character's Body
For the front view of the girl you should start by drawing a vertical line. This will help you make both sides of the figure more even. If you are drawing two views at once you can add the horizontal lines to make sure that the different body parts match up in both views.
Now follow the steps down below to create your charcter!
Image and information above came from this website
- Drawing the Head
- Drawing the Top Part of the Body
- Drawing the Arms
- Draw the Legs
- Erased Constructions
- Draw the Details (this include character's face which you'll learning about it in the other link if needed)
- Draw the Clothes (look at the link down below to learn about it!)
- Add Color and Shading (also look down below for help if needed ヽ(✿ﾟ▽ﾟ)ノ)
- Background (check out link down below for help! ✧(≖ ◡ ≖✿))
Click on the following link for more details: